To avoid mosquito bites, the best thing to do is to prevent them from biting at all. Below are some tips to help get you started.
• Use insect repellent containing DEET, picarcidin, oil of lemons eucalyptus (OLE), IR3535 or
• Wear long sleeves, long trousers, and use insect repellant on exposed skin.
• Keep windows and door shut.
• Avoid stagnant waters where mosquitos breed, including puddlets, bird baths, tires, buckets, canes, flower pots, pet dishes, trashcotes, old tires and barrels
• Keep your house free from standing water.
• Fix leaking faucets and drains
The best way to protect yourself from mosquitoes is by preventing them from biting you in the
Mosquitos are one of nature‘s most annoying creatures. Not only do they spread disease, but they also bite us during the day. While there are many methods to prevent mosquito attacks, nothing beats our QuickGuard Mosquito Protection System! We use a powerful insecticidal compound, combined with a special additive, to kill them quickly. You won’t see this system anywhere else because no one offers it.
Long-lasting insecticide to treat mosquitos
A new mosquito repellent has been developed that keeps its effectiveness for up to ten weeks without any need for reapplication. It works by applying a special coating directly to the surfaces where mosquitoes lay their egg clusters.
Mosquito Shield could protect people against mosquito bites by preventing them from homing in on their homes.
How to Request Mosquito Service
Call us today for free mosquito prevention service at Lavender Pest Control.